KARATE CLASSES IN ASHBURN, VA
Family-based martial arts including karate, krav maga and aikido training.
Unique to Ashburn, Super Kicks Family Martial Arts incorporates a safe, modern approach to teaching traditional martial arts. Our classes are family-based, for both children and adults, and are tightly structured. We stress non-violent conflict resolution, how to avoid dangerous situations, and practical self-defense techniques for getting away from a range of situations.
Super Kicks Karate martial arts classes are structured for the whole family ages 5 and up. A lot of parents think that our karate classes are for kids only, without realizing that at Super Kicks Karate we teach family classes with the same curriculum for both children and adults.
Whether you are 10, 40 or 60 years old… our family martial arts classes are a great way for you and your children to learn together in a safe environment. Our instructors are encouraging and care about your progress. You will line up by height, so you will always be able to see your children and they can see you. You will train, work hard, and learn on your own while your family practices, too.
Classes for 2-4 year olds.
- Dads and moms participate with their toddler in a fun, safe environment
- Watch your preschooler gain critical motor skills, strength, and confidence
- Parents, will have an unforgettable experience with your child
- Prepare your child for the group karate classes
Group & Family
CHILDREN AND ADULTS LEARN TOGETHER.
- Get and stay in great shape
- Learn to avoid dangerous situations in a safe environment
- Practical, non-violent self-defense techniques
- Kids learn personal responsibility, and how to deal with bullies without violence
GET IN THE BEST SHAPE OF YOUR LIFE.
- Strike targets, learn to box and get in great shape
- Learn the same techniques and training methods as champion fighters
- Be challenged in new and rewarding ways
- Work every muscle group
- Feel better physically and mentally